3.7.09

White Comfortable Strapless Bra

strapless bra

For further information please visit here

This strapless bra is unbelievable, when I tried it on I could not believe it!! It really did considerably make my breasts look smaller! I wear a D-cup and I swear I felt like a B-cup. I normally feel like my breasts are in my face, and like the're just huge and it's really uncomfortable to walk and have them bounce around. With this bra, they not only looked smaller and cuter, but they where also held perfectly in place, they where no sagging or squished like with most strapless bras. This one held them in the perfect place, not too pushed up and not droping. Also they don't bounce at all when I walk.
Before this bra, I didn't feel comfortable wearing any racerback tops, but now I can wear them with confidence. I can't believe I used to wear two bras everyday!! I wore a cup bra and on top of that I usually wore a sports bra (this way they were held in place by the cup bra, but they didn't feel lie two huge mountains thanks to the sports bra) Now I can comfortably wear only this bra and know I'll look ten times better than before.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com