3.7.09

Fabulous Strapless Bra

strapless bra
For further information of this strapless bra please visit here

I bought one of these last year for the summer. As a person with a "odd" figure - I wear a size 7 but still am a "D" cup - this bra was a God-send! I have never been able to wear strapless bras because 1) they never come in 34 D, and 2) because I'm smaller around, they always slip. Well, not this one! Also, it sits at the perfect height for you to be able to wear tank-tops and not have it "peek" out around your arm-pits or in front. I love it - and own it in every color!

The one I bought last summer I still wear - and I wash it in my washing machine and dry it in the dryer (in a lingerie washer bag). I have bought 4 more since. I went on a search for these, in fact, after I bought the first one - and was pleasantly surprised to find them on here.

These bras are wonderful - and have sold me on the Maidenform brand forever! =) Plus, they are way less expensive than any others you could find - and those wouldn't fit as well!
by:Rosie Posie

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com